1. Channel A leads Channel B for clockwise rotation when viewed from shaft end.
2. Symmetry is the ratio of the ON time to the OFF time of the output signal Optimally
3. Quadrature is specified by the displacement of Channels A and B in electrical degrees.
4. Zero Reference, when ordered is approximately centered on positive - going edge of Channel B and is 180∞ ± 90∞ (electrical) wide.
5. Complementary signals (A, B, Z) are available as options (standard with line drivers.)
6. Channel B and B are omitted on single channel units.